- Medium to large overall meandering starts at .015 cents per square inch, including the first color of thread, with a minimum charge of $45.
- A 65” x 70” quilt, for example, will cost $68.25 for overall meandering.
- Pantograph designs start at .015 cents per square inch; cost is based on complexity and density of quilting.
- I’ll give you an estimate of what it will cost before we start, and if I don’t have a pantograph that suits your quilt, I will order it at no extra cost to you.
- I have quality quilt batting for purchase, or I will use your provided batting.
- I use high quality 100% cotton and polyester threads that are specifically made for longarm quilting machines. I have a wide selection of colors to choose from, so you will likely find something that will complement your project. If that is not the case, it can be special ordered.
Note: I am required to charge Idaho sales tax for quilting services.